[Hooper] Searching for California Hoopers/descendants of Obadiah Carter Hooper

Deanna Baumgardner deannabaumgardner at me.com
Thu Jul 5 06:38:00 PDT 2012

Hi Judith:  The test is DNA and the results are shown on this site:
http://www.hooperconnections.com/
To find out whether you originated from the same ancestors as others around the world who share your last name. Instantly add entire branches to your family tree.
To date, we have had no descendants of Obadiah Carter Hooper participate and we need a male descendant. Do you know of one that we could contact?  We would greatly appreciate your help.
Thank you for your interest.
Deanna (Hooper) Baumgardner