[Hooper] Family Trees on Ancestry

Deanna Baumgardner deannabaumgardner at mac.com
Tue Sep 2 16:54:46 EDT 2014

These are the titles of my Family Trees on Ancestry.

Obediah Hooper 1720-1803 , which has 17,426 People and 1,896 Photographs. and Thomas Hooper 1730-1788
which has 5,482 People and 626 Photographs.
Genealogy Associates, Inc., St. Lake City, UT Report dated May 7, 20112, pg. 72 “There is a least some logic to the assumption Obadiah was the son of James Hooper of Hanover Co., that William of Albemarle Co. and Thomas Hooper were also, sons of James Hooper.”

 DNA evidence has proved that descendants of Obediah Hooper (1727-1803) and Thomas Hooper  (-1788) are a 25/24 match.  You will note from our Hooper DNA site there are 6 matches for Obadiah Hooper to the Locus/Marker #23 of 24 for Thomas Hooper. The DNA laboratory cannot tell us what generation that marker represents.

Should you find any additions you wish me to add or any corrections, please let me know.

Deanna (Hooper) Baumgardner