[kids] kids day

henry gillow-wiles henry@rio.com
Sat, 21 Jun 1997 22:22:32 -0700

GREAT IDEA!!!!! i had both my boys out in the shack for about 2 hours. we
made about 45 contacts a piece and we all loved it. they are alex (12) and
jack (10) gillow-wiles and we will be sending in for out certificates. it
was the best 2 hours i have spent in the shack in a LONG time. we never got
to 40m as 20m was hot with kids and parents. it was great hearing the om's
and xyl's coach the ym's and yl's through their reports. as the day got
longer, we could hear the kids get more at ease with the activity and sound
like old hams. again we all had a great time and will be there for the
january event.

					henry gillow-wiles
					kb7rta
					alex and jack