[kids] W0MU Summary

Fatchett, Mike Fatchett.Mike@tci.com
Mon, 30 Jun 1997 14:35:38 -0600

John 5 red

John and I had a great time!

John worked 46 stations in 2.5 hours.  He talked, I logged.  I think
John worked 26 states!

John is 5 and this was his first contacts on the radio.  He is anxious
for the next one.

By the end he was almost doing it all himself (no coaching).

I wish we could have operated longer.  John was distracted by a new pool
a Gramma's house.

I worked a few stations while John was off cooling down.  Everyone was
doing a great job.  It was fun to listen to the next generation of
contesters.  Some of the older kids were pretty serious and will be in
the box scores soon!

Congrats and thanks to all who participated.

Mike
W0MU

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/kidsfaq.html