[kids] Kid's Contest QSLs

Derek Wills oo7@astro.as.utexas.edu
Mon, 13 Jul 1998 22:28:09 -0500

	After the Kid's Contest I had my son Steven, fill out QSL
        cards for all five of his QSOs so that he could see the
        process from the beginning to end and to have a momento
        from each of his contacts. I'm shocked that 0/5 cards were
	returned.

I'm one of the above contactees.   Your card is written out, but the
Junior Op is not a family member so it's taken a while to get the
stuff to him.   Don't worry, it's almost in the mail, as is the card
for the other person who sent us one.  Tell Steven he'll get at least
one of his cards answered!

Derek aa5bt

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/kidsfaq.html