[kids] Kid's Contest QSLs

Dan Violette - KI6X danki6x@pacbell.net
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 12:12:37 -0800

The first time Rachel was on she QSLd all and got about 1/2 back.  She has
the cards on the wall behind her desk.  Since then her QSL enthusiasm has
slowed down.  The next time, I had her limit QSLing to kids and to whom
she had not QSLd before.  Much better return.  She wanted to do the same
this time, but hasn't even filled out the cards yet.  I will need to check
with her and see if she forgot.  Oh well, all she wants to do is call CQ
and doesn't care about QSLs, she is ready to be a big time contester!

73, Dan KI6X

-- Dan Violette    Amateur Radio: KI6X   E-mail: danki6x@pacbell.net --

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/kidsfaq.html