[kids] KIDS DAY QSL K6EKB, KA7EII, KD9KC, K3FBI, and VE7FCO

Rebecca Rich, KB0VVT kg0us@swbell.net
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 21:33:02 -0500

Kids Day June 19, 1999

We will be mailing the following QSL cards tomorrow morning:

K6EKB    Ben, Christine, and Ed(Dad did not send his QSL card  Ed Age 37
Color Blue)

KA7EII    Rocky

KD9KC    Heidi

K3FBI    Jay

VE7FCO    Kody and Kyle

Sorry we are so late in mailing them out.  We have been very busy!

We have also received and sent out to the following:
K1OA    Scott and Rebecca
KB3CPN    Andrew
N3ORK    Buck
WB8KQJ    Joel
AA2D    Angel
W2AEW    Alan
AA6JR    Jeff
W8VMF    Jan
WA3WNK    Monica
KA2BSK    Jacqueline (Dad did not QSL Eric Age 33 Color red)

Please let me know if you mailed me a QSL card and did not receive one
in return.  I receive many cards and may have misplaced yours.

Thank You,

Your Ham Friend,
Rebecca KB0VVT

--