[kids] Bad apples?

Robert Roach KE4QOK@worldnet.att.net
Sun, 03 Jan 99 14:14:19 PST

With a little luck the FFC's new enforcement setup will take care of this.   The unfortunate thing is that it will take a while because we have sunk to the point that, as bad as  it is, cursing at kids is no where near the worst thing going on out there.

Glad the rest of the day was a success.

73
KE4QOK
Bob