[kids] Kids Day Log for David, W4IM

John Humphrey jhumphre@ultra-tech.com
Tue, 05 Jan 1999 10:12:35 -0500

The following is the log for Davids operation of W4IM:

2154    W7WM    10M     Chris          11   Colo  Purple
2217    WT9Q      20M    Travis        10    Wisc  Blue
2235    W0SV      20M     Amanda      6    Minn   Pink/Purple
2240    W0SV      20M     Nicholas     8     Minn  Blue/Orange

David sent   David   9   Stafford, Va   Green

It was amazing to David for Amanda and Nicholas to confirm Stafford Va.  and ask if we knew NP4V in Stafford, their uncle.  We didn't and could not raise him on the local repeater, but a nice coincidence for a first-time operator.

Thanks for the great event!!

David Humphrey
11 Pinecrest Court
Stafford, Va. 22554