[kids] Kids Day Log Idea -- give it away! ACH Station Log.xls

All Church Home for Children All Church Home for Children" <achranch@our-town.com
Sat, 19 Jun 1999 01:50:18 -0500

Dear Bert and Boring Rat Pack Members,

Thanks for the Kids' Day event.=20
We are the All Church Home for Children Radio Club (an ARRL affiliated =
club!).
Our 6 boys are excited about the event tomorrow.
We do not have computerized logging at our station, and if we did,=20
I don't think that we would use it for this event
Enclosed is a log that I whipped-up last night.=20
I will fill out most of it, and we may make QSL card with our call =
printed over a Beanie Baby.
I appreciated the wisdom of your "no pressure" approach to the event--I =
think that you
intercepted alot of gung-ho parents who would have pushed harder, =
perhaps, if they did not read you suggestions.
We are exchanging an optional "favorite Beanie" as part of the exchange.

I assure you that this is only an Excel spreadsheet file with a Kids' =
Day log layout.
If the attachement does not make it into the reflector, anyone can just =
email me and I'll send a copy.

Happy Contesting & 73's,

Paul Chaplo, KK5EF
Club Coordinator

PS You have my permission to post this on your contest site, etc. so =
that everyone may copy and use it freely.
Instructions: copy file and print on legal size paper in =
landscape/horizontal format. All margins at 0.5 inches.  Set "print =
gridlines" ON to get the form printing blank cells.  73, Paul KK5EF.
You may be able to reduce the file size somehow--the usable part is only =
one page.

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/kidsfaq.html
Submissions:              kids@contesting.com