[kids] I2WIJ Kid's Day contest LOG

Soro Roberto roberto.soro@sia.it
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 12:17:24 +0200

------_=_NextPart_000_01BEBEF3.EB1C0740

Bob,I2WIJ - J49WI

mailto:i2wij@qsl.net
http://www.qsl.net/i2wij/

------_=_NextPart_000_01BEBEF3.EB1C0740

1999 Kid's Day Contest I2WIJ

 Band    Date    Time  QSO#  Call worked   Sent Rcvd Age Color  Name      Pts
 ----    ----    ----  ----  -----------   ---- ---- --- -----  ---       ---
 20SSB 19-Jun-99 18:59    1  EU6CQ          59   57  14  ORANGE  YURI       1
 20SSB 19-Jun-99 19:41    2  KE1KD          59   55      lost in qrm        0
 20SSB 19-Jun-99 19:53    3  DL5AXX         59   59  35  GREEN   ULF        1
 20SSB 19-Jun-99 19:56    4  DL5AXX         59   59  8   YELLOW  LAURA      1
 20SSB 19-Jun-99 19:58    5  DL5AXX         59   59  7   BLUE    LISA       1

------_=_NextPart_000_01BEBEF3.EB1C0740

                               CQ M SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 19-june-1999

    Callsign Used : I2WIJ
         Operator : I2WIJ and son Maurizio

         Category :

 Default Exchange : Maurizio 10  RED

             Name : Roberto SORO
          Address : Via Neera 25/3
   City/State/Zip : MILANO/ITALY/I-20141
          Country : European Italy

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points

   20SSB       5         4        4

  Totals       5         4        4

    Final Score = 4 points.

Comments:
It has been the first time my son pushed the microphone PTT!!
He was very exited, despite the time late in the evening.
Yuri (his very first qso) will remain in his mind forever.
Ciao.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards Committee.