[kids] Re: Kids Day

n6tr@teleport.com n6tr@teleport.com
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 06:32:24 -0700 (PDT)

> Hi Tree, I would like to get some blank certificates from you if it's
> still possible. All is a GO for the Children's Museum. I still have no
> idea how many kids will show up but it's been put on their schedule so a
> lot know about it. Maybe 30 or so would be a good start if OK. After we
> run out of those we will have the kids send in for them. Let me know
> what your cost's are and I'll be sure to reimburse you. Thanks! John

Thanks to Greg, K9IG, our certificate printer, we now have electronic
files of the blank certificates available.  You can download these,
print them out on a colour printer, and either use them or go make
colour copies.

The files can be found by ftp as follows:

ftp to jzap.com
login as username ftp and you e-mail address as your password
cd (change directory) into the pub/n6tr/kids directory
Download either the junecert or gencert file.

Tree

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/kidsfaq.html
Submissions:              kids@contesting.com