[kids] Logs.

Leon Kanopka n2enc@ptd.net
Sun, 02 Jan 2000 11:42:46 -0500

The Kids Day contest was fun, unfortunately my Grandson chickened out a
couple of times and I had to fill in for him, hopefully next year he will
beat the jitters.
these are the contacts we made during the contest.

1. K4XS on 21.378.5Mhz from Florida David 12 years old color Black
   My Grandson Mark 7 Years old from Pennsylvania color Green.Operating as
N2ENC
 2. KB0VVT on 14.270.3Mhz from Missouri Rebecca 11 Years old color Blue

   Mark 7 Years old from Pennsylvania color Green Operating as N2ENC
3. W4SI on 14.275Mhz Rod 50 Years from North Carolina color Gold, his Grandson
   Danny 6 Years old color Green.
   Leon 76 years old from Pennsylvania color Blue, my grandson Mark 7 Years
old color Green.
4. AB0FZ on 14.291Mhz from Montana Mathew 11 years old color Blue.
   Leon 76 Years old from Pennsylvania color Blue.N2ENC operator, Grandson
Mark chickened out.
5. K4XS on 14.276.5Mhz from Florida Amy 16 Years old color Blue.
   Leon 76 Years old from Pennsylvania colop Blue.N2ENC operator, once
again my Grandson Mark ran away. better luck next year.

These are our subbmissions from Leon N2ENC--gOOD IN THE CALLBOOK.THANK YOU.

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/kidsfaq.html
Submissions:              kids@contesting.com