[kids] N0KFI -- Danielle's Log

Mark's FRII Email mbagdy@frii.com
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 14:14:38 -0700

Station:  N0KFI, Estes Park, CO
Operator:  Danielle, Age 11, Favorite Color(s):  Purple, Lime Green, and
Black!

This was Danielle's first time on the air.  She couldn't believe that I was
going to let her take the mike.  It was a really fun time.  Toward the end
of the QSO's, they were becoming ragchews she was enjoying it so much!  Many
thanks to all who made this possible and keep it operating.  I'm sending out
QSL cards in her name -- she really likes getting mail, too.  QSL cards will
be icing on the cake.

Danielle's log:

28.392  1820Z WB3JWU Deiter, PA
28.392   K1IR  Sander, MA, 10 YO, White
28.392  1825Z N3IOC  Tony, DE
28.395  1858Z W4SI  Danny, NC, 6YO,
28.361  1859Z AE4PQ  Evan, GA, Blue
  <same>   Thomas, GA, 12YO, Green
  <same>   Michael, GA, 12YO, Neon Green
  <same>   David, GA, 6 YO, Blue
  <same>   Steven, GA, 9 YO, Blue
28.385  2235Z W1JIM  Alexandra, MA, 11 YO, Blue
28.385  2230Z W3RJ  Rich, PA,
28.462  2245Z KB1ASM Rick, ME
21.410  2255Z NG3Q  Abbey, OH, 9 YO, Blue
21.410  2311Z NT3Q  Zach, OH, 6 YO, Purple
21.410  2317Z KA4DME Anna, AL, 9 YO, Blue

15 Total  contacts.

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/kidsfaq.html
Submissions:              kids@contesting.com