[kids] My Nephew a Kid...

Denny Bowman W7SNH w7snh@aa.net
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 01:04:43 -0800

Kids Day 1 Jan 2000

Hello to the Boring Amateur Radio Club..... The following is a log for my
nephew who participated in his/my first KIDS Day..... Thanks for all your
clubs effort in this great event.... I know after 40 years being a ham I
think I snagged a young one...hi....

My call = W7SNH

My name = Denny

My QTH = Edmonds, WA

My nephew = David

His age = 7

The following is his log of 5 contacts in 35 minutes (his mom got him to my
QTH in the last hour of the contest....typical for my sister-in-law being
late)...

Freq : = 14Mhz

Mode : = SSB

Power : = 100w

2316    K4XS    Amy    FL    AGE = 16    Color = Blue

2330    KB0VVT   Rebecca MO    AGE = 11    Color = Blue

2340    W2ZF    Taran  IO    AGE = 12    Color = Blue

2347    AB0FZ   Matthew MN    AGE = 11    Color = Blue

2351    K7LR    Ben    WA    AGE =  8    Color = Blue

OK, that be it .... I will be sending u a 9X12 SASE to your club and again I
thank you people for doing a great service in getting new blood into the
hobby...

73's

Denny  W7SNH

sk