[kids] Y2Kids-day Log

Robert R. Kissell kissellr@earthlink.net
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 06:30:16 -0500

on Kids-Day. A temporary dipole antenna was constructed with the help of
the kids and strung across the deck of there new QTH. And we were on the
air. The results of the day are posted below, but before I list them I
just what the Boring Amateur Radio Club to know that I as a fellow ham
really appreciate what they do.. so keep up the good work. Lots of kids
really do enjoy the experience of sharing  a little time doing something
different with in this case there uncle Bob..

1-1-00    15 M

K1Je        Anna                5yrs             Mass.
N1KAT    Harmony    12 yrs.          Green, Maine

KC1F        Emma            5 yrs            N.H.
                  Cory                8 yrs.

N4QLY    Jeff                                        Tex.
AB0JB      Don                                      Col Springs, Col.

                   20 M
KB0VVT   Rebecca        11 yrs            Raintown, Mo.  "one of the
best op's of the day"

W5RRR     Kent                                     JSC, Huston Tex, Club
Op

Thanks WD8ILI Beavercreek Oh.

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/kidsfaq.html