[kids] Kid's Day Log

Ron Thomas n4wyr@hotmail.com
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 15:30:20 EST

Here is our Kid's Day log.  Our exchange was "Hunter, age 6, Moyock, North
Carolina, color pink".

We had terrible propagation.  I could hear quite a few stations, but they
were weak, and none of them could hear us.  We kept on for another hour and
a half after these QSO's, and no one else heard us.

I had 3 other kids scheduled, but their parents had some things come up at
the last minute, and they never showed and never called to cancel.  With
propagation the way it was, it was just as well.  I'm hoping for better
conditions and better participation at this end.  From what I could hear, it
was a great event.

Is it too late to send in an SASE to get her certificate?

73,
Ron Thomas N4WYR
2000 KIDS DAY N4WYR

Band    Date    Time  QSO#  Call worked   Exchange
10SSB 01-Jan-00 18:35  1   WA0VTO  JEFFREY 9 PUEBLO CO RED
10SSB 01-Jan-00 18:41 2    K6XX    SARAH   8 CALIF    BLUE