[kids] Kids' Day - N6VI

Martin Woll Martin Woll" <n6vi@earthlink.net
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 09:31:45 -0700

Since I am currently stationless, Dave Bell W6AQ generously offered his =
station to my son Erik and his school friend Adam, both 9 years old.  =
The day was a real hit; the toughest part was telling them the event was =
over and we had to go home!

Erik and Adam between them logged 40 contacts in 19 states plus Canada.  =
I made up a North America map with contacted states / provinces colored =
in to give each boy with his log. Dave Bell's two grandsons, ages 8 and =
10, were on as well, using Dave's callsign.  They all had a great time =
operating and playing.

Thanks to all for their contacts and patience with the Britney Spears =
jokes.  Thanks also to Tree for starting this whole thing and to Dave =
and Samantha for their hospitality.

73,  Marty Woll N6VI

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://lists.contesting.com/kidsfaq.html