[kids] Logs

28 May 2000 05:11:54 -0000

> Name here is Dave and we are a school site.
>
> The school packet address is: kc7oio @ ki7yp. #wwa.wa.usa.noam
> There are 21 fifth grade students in the classroom and 14 have earned a =
> license  this year....mostly tech plus level.

Congrats Dave - that is really strong work.

> What information are you wanting the kids to collect for their Log =
> information?

There is no log required.  The exchange for the Kid's Day event is
Name, Age, QTH and favorite color.

> Do you know if any 2 meter stations in the Seattle area are =
> participating in Kid's Day?

No.

> Do you if there are any frequencies in the 75 meter range that will be =
> operating in the Portland area that weekend for Kid's Day?

Probably not - since the sun will be up during the whole event.  You
best bet would probably be to get on either 20 or 10 meters.  Maybe
there will be some E skip on 10.

73 Tree N6TR

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/kidsfaq.html