[kids] KC1F January 2001 Kids' Day

KC1F kc1f@prodigy.net
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 20:14:37 -0000

This is in MS Word format - hope it's OK !

KIDS' DAY JANUARY 2001

Station     KC1F
  20 Larch Road
  Milford, NH   03055
  kc1f@prodigy.net

  Operators Corey , age 9, color "bronze"
     Emma, age 6, color "silver"
First two contacts Corey +Emma, last six Emma

Date  Frequency  Time     Station   Name            Color        Age
Notes

1/6/01       28404     2008z   K7UKW    Craig       Blue/Green   54
The Dalles, OR
                               2017     N5WNL    Garrett          Red
7        Okla City
                                                             Kyle
Blue          5

                                2024     KG6OK    Herb
California
                                 2027    KK4TE     Taylor        Pink
6       Mobile, AL
                                 2030     KL7JM      Jim            Red
Fairbanks, AK
                                 2035     CM6UV     Rafa
17
                                 2040      N3AWS     Jenny       Yellow/Gold
8        Miss.
                                 2041      KD4TT      Josh          Blue
9       Alabama
                                                                 Brian
11

     This was a more limited effort than previous Kids' Days !  My son Corey
is working on his license, and has learned most of the code !  He worked 80
stations in the '00 ARRL 10 meter contest under my supervision.  He says "it
's more fun to call CQ !".
     He left after two qsos, and my six year old daughter had quite a pileup
afterward with my 4 element monobander pointed west.  KL7JM told her he was
near Santa's QTH, and we spoke Spanish with CM6UV !

    Very 73, and thanks to the sponsors of the contest !

     Stu     KC1F

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://lists.contesting.com/kidsfaq.html
Submissions:              kids@contesting.com