[kids] Kids Day - January 2002

wd3q@erols.com wd3q@erols.com
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 14:46:14 -0500

Some of us had a fun time... Jacob (age 7), who is the shy one, ended up particiapting, while the normally gregarious (10-year old) Lina ran from the shack when I turned on the radio!

We didn't talk to many, but that didn't matter.  Looks like Jake is hooked (or almost).

Here's who we talked to...

W8K - Mike in Toledo, OH
W5RRR - Kent in Houston (I could listen to his early NASA stories forever!)
KC4YOB - Mike, Adam and Alexis in Huntsville, AL
PY2TO - Lani in Sao Paolo, Brazil
NQ7Q - WAyne, Jack, Sarah, Ken in Laramie, Wyoming

Thanks to all of you for a fun coulple of hours.

73,

Eric (W3DQ) and Jacob Rosenberg
Washington, DC

http://mail2web.com/ .