[Kids] Jan 2 - Kids Day on the Air

VE6KJM ve6kjm at telus.net
Wed Dec 22 23:43:39 EST 2004

I will be on the air from my house here in Airdrie, Alberta with my Daughter & Son (VE6TGM) so please call on what ever band is open. I will running the all bands from 10 - 80 Meter Voice as well as IRLP (# 1860). you can also email me with Sked if needed....

Thanks
Kevin McCoy - VE6KJM
Tyler McCoy - VE6TGM
IRLP Node 1860

This e-mail message  from Kevin McCoy and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed. If you are not the addressee you may not copy,
forward, disclose or use any part of the message or its attachments. If you
have received this e-mail message and any attachments in error please notify
the sender by return e-mail immediately and then delete from your system.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost or arrive late, or contain
viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors,
omissions, corruptions or viruses in the text of this message or any
attachments which arise as a result of Internet transmission.