[Kids] June 19th event

Bob Conder K4RLC k4rlc at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 14 23:37:50 EDT 2004

Hi,
  This Saturday, June 19th, we are participating in a Red Cross Hurricane Preparedness Fair, from 1300 to 1900 Z. We will be running a HF and VHF station.
-We also will be participating in Kid's Day, through the IRLP (especially if HF propagation is lacking).
-For the IRLP, will Kid's Day be using any specific reflector? If not, we will be on the Raleigh Reflector, which is used for East Coast hurricane and severe wx traffic.
-Please listen for us, using the special call NC4WC, for our Wake County (NC) ARES group and Kid's Day.
-Tnx es 73 de K4RLC
Bob Conder
AEC Wake ARES

Bob Conder K4RLC