[Kids] From Delaware

WB3LGC at aol.com WB3LGC at aol.com
Thu Jun 17 07:02:02 EDT 2004

I plan on operating with my two boys (age 11 and 13) from home.  In the past,
I havn't had very good luck on 20M with my dipole (it has gain on 20M, in the
wrong direction -- NW).  With the low sunspot count, it would be nice to add,
at least, 40M to the "look for me here" list.  So, if I am on 40M, look for
me on 7160?

73, Steve WB3LGC

btw: the boys are working on there tech licence, when I can get them away
from the computer video games.  A game with all the questions like a sim city
version of "build the contest/DX station" might be nice...