[Kids] CQ CQ CQ de WA2HOM

Stembaugh, Scott A scott at purdue.edu
Sun Dec 16 22:08:33 EST 2007

My daughter always asks about this and for some reason we just never get it in the schedule.  Well this year I have the week prior off from work so I (we) can make sure the 40/80 and 20m dipoles are up and working.

As a bonus, last time she asked I mentioned (as I have in the past) that she could get her license and operate whenever she wanted to.  I got a surprising "REALLY?!?  I can?  What do I have to do?"

So maybe some multi single Phone contests for me next year :-).

--scott N9LJX