[Kids] CQ CQ CQ de KB6NU

Dan KB6NU kb6nu at w8pgw.org
Wed May 23 17:02:38 EDT 2007

Very cool. Thanks for all the responses. In noticed that the Kid's
Day rules on the ARRL website (www.arrl.org/FandES/ead/kd-
rules.html.) haven't yet been updated. Specifically, I noticed that
you guys were successful in getting 40m and 80m suggested frequencies
included. I've e-mailed mspencer at arrl.org, who seems to be the one
maintaining the page, but perhaps another reminder or two might help. :)

73, Dan KB6NU