[Mldxcc] CQP

Dick Wilson k6lrn at arrl.net
Thu Jul 15 17:35:42 EDT 2004

Looks like the Redwood Empire DX Association wants to challenge the
Mother Lode DX/Contest Club.

 From the July Sunspots-President Fred Leoni's comments, " Don't forget
that the club (REDXA) is really going to emphasize the California QSO
Party this year due to missing Field Day. We have been second place for
the last couple of years and if we all participated even minimally we
could show the Mother Lode Club who's boss."

Sounds like a challenge to me...

Let's get all our stations on. If one cannot operate or doesn't want to,
consider letting another member operate your station. Can't do the full
contest, bring in a helper and do a multi-op. Need help w/antenna work,
station fixes?? Let's see what we can do to help.

Dick K6LRN