[Mldxcc] SS log submission

Jeff Stai jds at twistedoak.com
Fri Dec 2 15:30:52 EST 2005

hi all - according to the NCCC Board, there are at least 23 logs for CW SS that have not yet been submitted to the ARRL web site.

Many of the calls on that list are calls recognizable as MLDXCC calls, so I thought (as the "hinterlands" NCCC Board member) I would take a moment and issue a Gentle Reminder to please send in your logs.

Heck, why not now? SSCW at arrl.org

The deadline is in FIVE DAYS, December 7!!! The PVRC and SMC are close behind us, so every log does really count!

If you are having trouble preparing your Cabrillo log, please contact me and I'll do what is necessary to resolve the trouble.

thanks very much! - jeff wk6i

ps: why not get that SSB log in now as well? SSPhone at arrl.org

Jeff Stai               jds at twistedoak.com
Twisted Oak Winery      http://www.twistedoak.com/