[Mldxcc] 10 meter score

Jettie Hill w6rff at lanset.com
Mon Dec 12 22:03:52 EST 2005

HI:  I was able to work Kay on first call, with 100 watts.  Good operator!!  Probably had a good teacher.  hi

On Saturday morning I somehow, with my big fingers hit the antenna switch on the TS-870  and spent considerable time trying to work with NO antenna on position 2!!

          Qs            Cntry          States
CW   151              9                 33

SSB   71               9                22
        222             18               55      =    54,458

Single Op, Low Power,  MLDX/CC

Jettie B. Hill, W6RFF
American Radio Relay League
Section Manager - Sacramento Valley