[Mldxcc] [NCCC] Equipment

Dick Wilson k6lrn at arrl.net
Sun Mar 20 17:49:52 EST 2005

The following is a list of equipment the Northern California DX
Foundation has for sale. This is equipment that has been donated with
the proceeds going to further the work of the Foundation. The NCDXF
helps fund DXpeditions, a beacon network, scholarships and other
activities. Contact Chuck Tiernes, N6OJ at the number given at the end
of msg.

Thanks & 73,

Dick Wilson K6LRN

i All

Here is a list of some of the equipment the Foundation has
for sale, if anybody is interested call me  as I am going to put it
on the web

(1)    Kenwood TS 520S HF Transceiver

(2)    Kenwood TS 430S HF Transceiver

(3)    Kenwood TS 440SAT HF Transceiver