[Mldxcc] FT5XO

JETTIE HILL w6rff at lanset.com
Sat Mar 26 23:49:35 EST 2005

No rhyme or reason!! Worked them on 40 cw and 20 cw and phone.

Finally able to change my logs to ADIF, with help from Jim AD1C.  I was
using an old version of c2a.  He checked my log and found it worked, so he
emailed me a new version of c2a.  So I am now putting some of my paper log
into the computer.  My first problem was too old a computer and then old
software.  I have always done contests on the computer, but regular contacts
were on paper logs (after a computer crash that wiped out 6 months of QSOs.)

73, Jettie

American Radio Relay League
Jettie Hill, W6RFF
Section Manager