[Mldxcc] CQP Scores

Dick Wilson k6lrn at arrl.net
Fri Oct 28 03:04:41 EDT 2005

Please make sure you get your scores for the California QSO Party sent
in via web, email or snail mail. Directions at the NCCC/CQP web site. If
you need help, call or email me or Jim. Also, please make sure that the
log is credited for the MLDX/CC or the Mother Lode DX/Contest Club. Many
logging programs have a default which is entered once, then forgotten.
It could be for NCCC or other entity. I will be checking the list of
claimed scores against the list of submitted scores tomorrow. Deadline
for submission of logs is NOVEMBER 1!! Don't be late!!

REMINDER; Next meeting will be held at the Round Table Pizza at Martell
(old meeting QTH) on November 12-the Saturday between the two SS weekends.

Thanks & 73,

Dick