[Mldxcc] 500,000 miles on 500 watts, SSB

Pat Barthelow aa6eg at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 12 10:19:31 EST 2006

Hello DXers/Contesters:

Pat, AA6EG here in Rocklin.   If anyone is interested in a unique Moonbounce
Opportunity, lets carpool on weekends to Monterey.  We are almost there,
bringing on line, a steerable 100 ft dish for moonbounce fun.  Plan  is to
feed 500 watts of 1296 to a 50 db gain dish and doing EME.  Need techs,
computer programmers, EME experienced operators.  Possible HF opportunities
in the future.

see:
http://www.longandflatsociety.com/Portals/8/Gallery/911/IMG_3042.jpg

Complete indoor overnight accomodations, including beds   (bring sleeping
bag) showers, kitchen, Refrigerators, etc.

Typically we go friday or Sat and stay thru sunday, working the daytime.
BBQs evenings.
Call Me:   (916) 315-9271

73, DX, de Pat AA6EG aa6eg at hotmail.com;
Skype: Sparky599
Moon or Bust!--Jamesburg Gang Rides Again!