[Mldxcc] 3Y0X Update

Ken Anderson k6db at volcano.net
Tue Feb 14 22:50:48 EST 2006

      14 Feb 2006 1930UTC:  If you haven't yet seen today's video, we
encourage you to take a look HERE.  The video says it better than mere
words!  The snow is very fine and is making its way inside all the shelters.
Sleeping bags are covered with a light dusting, etc.  It's one thing to
anticipate an Antarctic blizzard (and we did) but experiencing one is
something else altogether.
      We've heard about a rumor that we're ceasing operations on Feb 17th.
Not only is that not true, we've not yet even discussed our exit strategy.
The only places for "good" 3YØX information is from our Pilots or this
website.  If you don't see it here, it isn't a fact.

      We're glad we were able to get the logs uploaded correctly and caught
up.  There are 48K Qs in the log now and we are presently hunkered down
indoors with little to do but make contacts!

      73 from the Peter I Team!

Ken, K6TA