[Mldxcc] 3Y0X Update

Ken K6TA k6db at volcano.net
Fri Feb 17 10:49:06 EST 2006

      16 Feb 2006 2355UTC:  As we don't want to interfere with this
weekend's ARRL CW contest, we've decided that we'll only work on the WARC
bands on SSB and RTTY.
      We are dismantling OP Shelter B and moving two stations into OP A; our
intent is to move the OP B shelter and much equipment back aboard the DAP
Mares tomorrow.

      Tonight is our last night on EME; we've made a very gratifying thirty
QSOS on moonbounce!

      The WX forecast does not look good for early next week; it's already
getting colder and more windy here now.  If the weather situation turns out
as expected, we may be shutting down operations on Sunday; we'll have more
information as we get closer to that date.