[Mldxcc] SKN

Richard Hill REHill at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jan 1 20:03:42 EST 2006

OK, only one contact and only one hour's time, but this extends my SKN to
three years with at least one successful straight key contact.  Had a nice
ragchew with WN4KPG in Oregon.  As silly as it may sound, this continues to
be one of my favorite events.

I had planned a trip to SF for Cirque du Soleil and to be back home well
before midnight, but it became quickly obvious that 80 was effectively
blocked at Fairfield and was not fitting our schedule.  Alternate plans kept
me from the radio till nearly the last hour.

73, Happy New Year and may all your contacts be memorable.

NU6T
Rich

-