[Mldxcc] DXCC Submission

Ken Anderson k6db at volcano.net
Thu Mar 16 17:42:10 EST 2006

Just a reminder, the deadline for DXCC Honor Roll submissions is March 31,
2006.  Both Gary, KI6T and I will be at the MLDXCC meeting on Saturday and
will be available for card checking.  We can't check 160 meter cards or
QSO's over ten years old (take these to Visalia next month) but everything
else is OK.

Please remember to download the latest application form:
http://www.arrl.org/awards/dxcc/dxccapp.txt
and provide an addressed stamped envelope to:
DXCC Desk, ARRL HQ, 225 Main Street,  Newington, CT 06111.  Leave the return
address blank.

Ken, K6TA