[Mldxcc] YAESU, DVS-2 For Sale

Rick and Karen Samoian samoian at directcon.net
Wed Aug 1 16:29:50 EDT 2007

I have for sale a Yaesu, DVS-2, Digital Memory Recorder s/n 6I022.  I will accept the best offer for it and ship it via UPS.
This unit will interface with any of the FT-1000, FT-1000D, FT-1000MP, FT-1000MP-Field or FT-1000 Mk-V series transceivers.  It will record and transmit messages via it's memory (as a voice keyer) or record off-air receiver audio.  The unit is in very good physical condition, and functions as new.
I also have the original box and manual. de Rick,W6SR (530) 672-2885

It has removed 7380 spam emails to date.