[Mldxcc] august meeting

Kenneth Anderson k6ta at volcano.net
Tue Aug 7 11:32:15 EDT 2007

The Mountain Mikes is at the same location as RoundTable vacated in
Martell.  There is also a Mountain Mikes in Jackson, next to Long's
Drugs, don't go there.

Mountain Mikes only took over one half of the previous space.  The right
hand side where the meeting room was is no longer in existence.  We will
use the room in the rear beyond the order area that previously held video
games.  Menu is similar to what RoundTable offered: pizza, sandwiches,
and salad bar.  Order and pay individually, no need to deal with
guarantees or deposits.

CU there.

Ken, K6TA