[Mldxcc] Jan & Feb MLDX/CC meetings

Dick Wilson k6lrn at arrl.net
Thu Jan 4 16:08:14 EST 2007

The January meeting will take place as scheduled on January 27 at RT
Pizza on Hiway 88 in Martell.

The February meeting will take place at the Jackson Senior Center on NY
Ranch Rd. Would you rather bring your lunch or should we make
arrangements with a local deli for sandwiches, box lunches or something
else? I was thinking this would be a good meeting for a show & tell if
enough of us have laptops where we could maybe demonstrate contest
logging software and/or some DX tracking s/w. Suggestions?? Anyone want
to d/l Win-test for demo? Feb meeting is NOT at RT due to pending move.
We were told at last meeting that RT would be closed for about a week at
the end of February to get things moved.

Dues are due! Still a bargain at $15/yr. Mail to Treasurer Carolyn or
pay at meeting.

HNY & 73,

Dick K6LRN