[Mldxcc] Good Footswitch Source

Jim Venneman wx6v at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 14 21:52:08 EDT 2007

Hi Folks,

  My old Radio Shack footswitch finally wore out and they don't carry footswitches any more, so I did an exhaustive online search to find something less expensive than a Heil $38 footswitch, but still decent quality. I was successful. I found a company called SSC Controls Company in Ohio that sells all kinds of footswitches at great prices. Mine just arrived today - solid steel construction and large rubber pads on the bottom. It was only $17 plus $8 for shipping. I ordered one with just leads instead of a plug so I could wire it into my existing Microham setup. You can check out their products and order online by going to http://www.ssccontrols.com.

  JIm  -WX6V-