[Mldxcc] March Meeting-not at RT

Dick Wilson k6lrn at directcon.net
Sun Mar 4 15:37:33 EST 2007

Due to the Round Table Pizza move,  the March meeting of the Mother Lode
DX/Contest Club will be held on March 31, 2007 at the Colina del Oro
restaurant in Plymouth. Colina del Oro is located on the east side
highway 49. Coming from the south/west on highway 49 or 16, it is about
1/2 mile into 'town' past the Shenandoah Inn. If you get to Pokerville
Market, you have gone too far. Coming from the north on highway 49, it
is on the east (or left) side of highway, past Pokerville Market. If you
get to the Shenandoah Inn, you have gone too far. Meeting, as usual, is
at noon. I am told Dick, N6TNX will contacting on Mel, K6KBE-the 'L' in
KLM to be our speaker. Mel did not make Feb meeting. We were told it was
Mel's XYL's birthday.
There will be no April meeting. See y;all in Visalia!! If we are going
to do Field Day, we need to start discussions in March. Also need to
start thinking about joint MLDX/CC-NCCC meeting in July.
May meeting TBA...stay tuned!!

73,

Dick K6LRN