[Mldxcc] CQWW

SHIRLEY ROSE rosesl at prodigy.net
Mon Oct 29 18:33:51 EST 2007

Operator: AA6K
  Class: SOAB Low Power
  Operating Time:  25 hrs
  QTH: Stockton CA, Zone 3, Grid CM97
  Club: MLDXCC

  Band     QSOs     Countries     Zones
     80           8                 4            5
     40         36                18          14
     20         89                35          23
     15       118                51          21
     10         36                12           8
               287                120         71

  Claimed score:  144,587

   I was very surprised finding openings on 10 M at this point of the sunspot cycle.  Overall conditions were much better than expected but I heard a very few northern European calls.

  73 de AA6K
  Shirl