[Mldxcc] pre-Log Check report report

Richard Hill rehill at ix.netcom.com
Tue Apr 8 19:53:07 EDT 2008

OK, ARRL SS CW was my first attempt to score some SS points on CW.  My only
goal was to make some valid Qs, add to my overall score, push for a KB 500,
and help the club keep the gavel.  I suck on CW.

So, they could DQ this entry.  I ended up with 18.3% error comparing the
results and claimed scores.  Certainly something to improve.  I had guessed
25% or more.  Rate was probably around 5-6/hour.  Lots of listening time.

Claimed		Earned
18,070		14,762	Score
139			121		QSOs
65			61		Mults

The good news is that 14,762 points may have aided the club's quest for the
gavel.

Rich
NU6T

	Rules:

		7. Disqualification and Penalties:

		7.1. If the claimed score of a participant is reduced by 2% or more,
			the entry may be disqualified. Score reduction does not include
			correction of arithmetic errors.

Having exceeded 2% regularly, I'm not too worried about disqualification,
but 18% is excessive.