[Mldxcc] [NCCC] pre-Log Check report report

Robert Tellefsen n6wg at comcast.net
Wed Apr 9 12:00:53 EDT 2008

That was a good effort, Rich.
I think my first efforts were in the same neighborhood,
and I don't recall being DQed in any of the contests then.

Hang in there, you'll make KB500 before long.  It's easier
when you can combine both cw and ssb scores, though,
so do keep up your cw practice.

Thanks for the points, they all count.
Good luck and 73
Bob N6WG