[Mldxcc] K6MM -> NCCC and MLDXCC: August 11 Meeting

John Miller webaron at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 12:43:54 EDT 2008

I just wanted to follow up on Tom's message and encourage you to
attend the meeting Monday night.

We selected Dublin as the location for the meeting to give folks a bit
further away from the South Bay a chance to attend.  Hopefully, you'll
take advantage of it, not only because of the location, but because we
have 2 excellent program topics.

Our new CQP Chairman, Rick, N6RNO will share his Preliminary Plan for
the most exciting state QSO party in the country: The California QSO
Party.  He needs your input and support -- CQP is only 56 days from
today!

Ed, W0YK has assembled a first class panel (Andy, AE6Y; Bob, K6XX; and
Ken, N6RO).  The program title, "What Contests are Best for You?", is
meant to examine the question:  "Why Do People Contest?"   The goal is
to expand members' understanding of how different contests can best
fit their interests, skills, and station capabilities.  You'll want to
be part of the discussion.

Don't let the location stand in your way.  I've visited Stacey's
Restaurant in Dublin -- it's really nice.  You'll like it.

Please RSVP to Tom before 6PM today -- and shout out if you want to
form or join a carpool.

CU Monday night!
73, John K6MM

Begin forwarded message: