[Mldxcc] Invitation to : RadioFest Monterey Bay, It all happens in Monterey.....

Dick Wilson k6lrn at gotsky.com
Mon Feb 4 14:12:23 EST 2008

*****
  QST, QST, PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO YOUR MEMBERSHIP....
*****

Hello,

My name is Sal De Franco, N6SPD.
Im the Vendor Coordinator for RadioFest Monterey Bay .
The ARRL Santa Clara Valley Section Convention !!!

I would like to invite your membership to participate in RadioFest
Monterey Bay.
It all Happens in Monterey on Saturday & Sunday February 23 and 24.

That's Right we have grown to a 2 day event......

RadioFest 2007 has been a great success.
And we are hard at work to make RadioFest 2008 even better,

RadioFest is a FREE Public Service and Family Event.
And is sponsored by the "NPSARC" Naval Postgraduate School Amateur Radio
Club.

We will have many great events like:

SATURDAY NIGHT BBQ with Keynote Speaker Harold Kramer the ARRL Chief
Operating Officer.
SATURDAY & SUNDAY SEMINARS
SUNDAY FLEE MARKET
VENDOR BOOTHS
HAM RADIO DEMOS
FREE HAM CRAM CLASS
FREE LICENSE EXAMS
FANTASTIC SPEAKERS
DOOR PRIZES

And many more great Ham Radio activities........

Please visit our www page http://www.radiofest.org/

And if you would like to be a vendor please click on the link below.
http://www.n6spd.com/radiofest/2008/vendor.htm

And when RadioFest is completed, you have the Beautiful Monterey
Peninsula to take in.

What a great weekend, Ham Radio, RadioFest and the Monterey Peninsula ....

We hope you will participate in this years great celebration of Ham
Radio....

Link to RadioFest Monterey Bay.
http://www.radiofest.org/

Link to Vendor page.
http://www.n6spd.com/radiofest/2008/vendor.htm

Sal De Franco
N6SPD
Vendor Coordinator
sal at n6spd.com
voice 831-394-6678
fax 831-337-5200

RadioFest Monterey Bay, It all happens in Monterey....