[Mldxcc] VP6DX QSL Cards Received -- via Massachusetts

John Miller webaron at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 22:49:12 EDT 2008

So.....I got home from Safeway this afternoon, and there on kitchen
table was a nice thick envelope postmarked "Central MA, 24 Jul 2008"
with a $0.59 US stamp on it.

Inside?  Two VP6DX QSL booklets with all of my confirmations.  Pretty
amazing 36 page booklets.

I'm grateful -- but confused, because I just emailed them yesterday
regarding the Missing Callsign list and have not heard back yet.

Well, moving forward.  This is one helluva QSL confirmation.
Beautifully done.  If you'd like to have a look, I've uploaded the
booklet (and envelope) to my website:

http://www.k6mm.com/dxcc/Ducie%20Is/dxccvr6d.html

Keep the faith -- your card will likely show up soon, perhaps also by
way of Massachusetts. :-)

73, John K6MM