[Mldxcc] CQ DX Marathon

Ken Anderson k6ta at volcano.net
Thu May 22 20:29:49 EDT 2008

Jim, WX6V had an identical score to mine and actually should have been
shown ahead except CQ didn't count his YA contact for some reason.

The 2008 log submission form is an EXCEL spread sheet that can be
downloaded from: http://dxmarathon.com/Submissioninfo/index.htm

Ken, K6TA

> Congratulation to Ken K6TA for the great score in the CQ 2007 DX
Marathon. Ken's score was tops among W6's in the Marathon.

>   How about MLDXCC members flooding scores into CQ for the 2008
Marathon?

>   Maybe Ken can give us a primer on logging and log submission to CQ.
>
>   Check the June CQ magazine the CQ web site for details.
>

> ND6S RAY  " We have met the enemy...and he is us." POGO 1952,  Tnx Walt
Kelly!