[Mldxcc] CQWW Club Entry

SHIRLEY ROSE rosesl at prodigy.net
Wed Nov 26 16:34:21 EST 2008

John,
   At the last meeting the club decided to enter a number of contests (see mldxcc.org) the CQWW DX SSB was mentioned.  As I am the club VP & Contest Chair I shall unilaterally include the CW section of the CQWW.  We need a minimum of three logs submitted to have a club entry.  We encourage all club members to participate.

  We also agreed that we would submit a club entry for the ARRL 160 Meter and ARRL 10 Meter contests.  We wish to get our members energized to participate as a club.

73 de AA6K
Shirl